Monday, August 3, 2009

Website Update!


My super star web designer and I just completed a big summer update for my site. The redesign we did in January ensures that these things happen much much faster. Did I mention that if  if you're in the market she's the best? As I've said to some people in person it's wonderful to have another set of eyes helping you showcase your work- I'm pretty close to my practice and think I've found a way to notice everything- Melissa always sees something new. I've been asking her to choose the front picture and I just love what she comes up with. I know I'd agonize over it- try to find the little studio view that's just right and end up with something that feels forced, and not natural. This one's perfect. Thanks again Melissa!

Click on over to check out the new drawings and sculpture.